Affiliations and Accreditations
Z International School was established in 2000 with the ambition to provide the best education, along with grooming the child’s personality. It has been affiliated with CAIE (Cambridge Assessment International Education) since its inception.
Cambridge Assessment International Education is recognized worldwide. The curriculum at Z International School is designed to challenge and inspire the students while providing them with the support and guidance they need to succeed.
We offer a wide range of programs, including academic, athletic, and extracurricular activities, to ensure students’ well-rounded education. Our stages and curriculum are distributed as follows:
A Clear Path for educational Success from age 5 to 9
- World Top Achiever in Business Studies
- 100% Results with A* and A Grades in CAIE
- 100%Results in Cambridge Primary and Cambridge Lower Secondary with 6.0 Bands equivalent to A*
- One of our student received ‘Best Delegates’ in Greenwich University Model United Nation (GUMUN) conference held at Greenwich University
- One of our student received ‘Best Delegates’ in SZABIST Model United Nation (ZABMUN) conference held at SZABIST
- One of our student received 1st position in ‘Global System for Educational Assessment’ GSEA
- Our students received 3 Bronze Medals in International Kangaroo Linguistic Contest IKLC and 4 Bronze medals in International Kangaroo Mathematics Contest IKMC